Effective date: April 1, 2021
This Website with the URL of https://phoenixadvisers.in (“Website/Site”) is operated by Phoenix Family Office Advisers Pvt. Ltd (“We/Our/Us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do collect your personal information and process your personal data in accordance with the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other national and state laws which relate the processing of personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
- We collect your personal information in order to market our services to you.
- All partner firms and any third-party working with or for Us, and who have access to personal information, will be expected to read and comply with this policy.
2. Information Collection
You can generally visit our Site without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, for compliance and marketing we may seek and collect or receive information that includes:
- Registration data, such as your name, address, e-mail address, mobile number, organization details etc.
- Information and other material you provide Us through questionnaires and other means.
3. How we use information
We may use your personally identifiable information
- To register you to use our services and to provide our services to you.
- To contact you to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- To provide you with notices regarding our services.
4. Children’s Privacy
We recognize the privacy interests of children and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Our website and services are not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not target our services or this website to children under 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
5.Retention of Information
Generally, we keep personally identifiable information as long as it is required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances, we may retain such information for other periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so by law or a legal process, for so long as required. In specific circumstances, we may also retain your personally information for longer periods of time corresponding to a statute of limitation, so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
6. Data transfer
Information about our user is an important part of our business and we take due care to protect the same. We release other personal information only when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our conditions of use, and other agreements, protect the rights, property or safety of Us, our users or others.
We employ procedural and technological measures, consistent with industry practice. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, this is not a guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
8. Links to third party site/apps
9. Social network plugins
This Website incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing on your favourite social networks. These plugins are programmed to not set any cookies when assessing the page to safeguard the privacy of users. Cookies may be set, if you make voluntary use of the plugin. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks.
10. Sharing of personal information
We do not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent other than:
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties adhere to the data protection principles set out in the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other applicable legislation, or enter into a written agreement with Us requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by such principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances with Us, please contact us on “email@example.com” with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.